Quests → Challenges
Starting on August 18, 2021, it was announced that starting with the Okoro Quest, all Showcase Quests will be known as Showcase Challenges. Prizes that are specific Moments will become Challenge Rewards and include the Challenge Reward Indicators and Collector Score point values associated with it. All previous Moments earned from Quests will not be designated as Challenge Rewards.
- Quests are experimental in nature. Relevant requirements and prizes will often change from Quest to Quest. Please refer to the links above for the most up-to-date rules for each one.
- Showcases can be created manually via the My Showcases section or with assistance by using the Showcase Quest feature. The latter will automatically label the Showcase with the correct name for the Quest. However, since only one submission per Quest is allowed, please only choose one of the two methods. If you accidentally created two, simply delete one of them.
- If you're assembling your Finals Quest before the conclusion of the game, it is your responsibility to verify that all Moments are accurate/eligible per the requirements listed in the Quest's blog post. The Marketplace search filter for eligible Moments will be refreshed after the blog is updated with the necessary requirements.
- Quests are not the same as Challenges. If you are awarded a special Moment for completing a Quest, it won't be scored or treated as a Challenge Reward. The Moment will not have a red star indicator.
- When completing Quests, we always recommend doing so well in advance. Waiting until the last minute increases the risk of potential errors.
- If you list or delist a Moment in your Showcase after creating it, it will be automatically removed from your Showcase. In order to stay eligible for the Quest, please do not list any of the required Moments for sale until after the Quest has finished and any relevant prizes have been delivered. If you accidentally list one of the Moments in your Showcase, you will need to delist it and then add it to your Showcase again before the final snapshot.
- If one of your Moments is already listed for sale, you can still add it to a new Showcase. However, if it sells during the Quest, your Showcase would not be eligible unless you are able to replace the Moment with another eligible one before the deadline. Due to this risk, we recommend only adding Moments that are not actively listed. Delisting should always be done before adding a Moment to a Showcase.
- When labeling your Showcase, please make sure the name is listed exactly as required in the corresponding blog of that specific Quest.
- You are welcome to edit the name of your Showcase or the specific Moments inside of it as long as you save all changes before the Quest's deadline.
- Maintaining separate Showcases for every Quest isn't necessary. If you'd prefer to edit an old Showcase and update the name and required Moments for each new Quest, you're welcome to do so.
- Some Quests will only last 24 hours, while others may last a week. The duration of future Quests may be longer or shorter. As always, please confirm all parameters in the blog post for that specific Quest.