Collector Score Bonus is rewarding collectors who own a complete set, team, or complete and hold a Challenge reward. Your Collector Score bonuses will be displayed as a part of your Collector Score, and not separate as a Drop Bonus. For more on Collector Score, including how many Collector Score points a Moment is worth, click here.
The base value amount of points for each Moment can be affected with various bonuses. These bonuses will apply to each Moment that is a part of that completion:
- Set Completion Bonus - 100% Bonus per Moment - This bonus can be attained by completing a Set such as The Gift.
- Series Team Bonus - 50% Bonus per Moment - This bonus can be attained by collecting at least 1 Moment from each player on a team of your choice for a given series. [There will be no team bonuses awarded for Team LeBron and Team Durant ASG Moments]
- Full Team Bonus - 150% Bonus per Moment - This bonus can be attained by collecting at least 1 Moment from each player ever to be featured on a team of your choice.
- Challenge Completion + Reward Owned - This bonus can be attained if you have completed a Challenge and still own that Challenge Reward. See below for the respective bonuses.
Series 1 - Challenge Completion + Reward Owned
|Common (Non-Base Set)||20 points|
Series 2 - Challenge Completion + Reward Owned
|Common (Non-Base Set)||70 points|
|Common (Promo)||35 Points|
Summer 2021 - Challenge Completion + Reward Owned
|Common (Non-Base Set)||40 points|
- You are unable to attain multiples of the same bonus. For example, you cannot attain the Full Team Bonus twice for the same team.
- For the Summer 2021 series, there will not be individual series bonuses for this series. There will still be complete set bonuses and full team bonuses (for owning at least one Moment from every player to ever appear on a given team in any series).
Drop bonuses are supplemental points to your Collector Score that are unique from drop to drop. These often have different requirements associated with them, and old drop bonuses may be re-used or altered for subsequent drops. These bonuses will not appear directly within your Collector Score but are separate. You can view the various bonuses you have applied for each drop on your Collector Score page in the "Upcoming Drops" section, as well as on Pack pages.
An example of a common drop bonus would be the Team Quest Bonus for +100 points.
To read more about drop bonuses, as well as see examples of various bonuses, see the various blog posts below: