All collectors have the ability to send NBA Top Shot Moment™ NFTs to a supported wallet that they have connected to their Dapper account. For your safety, there are a few account requirements that must be met before you can send your Top Shot Moments to your connected wallet. Those requirements are:
- You must have successfully completed the Identity Check (just as you would to withdraw funds)
- The Moment must not be listed on the Marketplace or locked
- Only one Moment NFT can be sent at a time
- There is a 24-hour waiting period after you connect a supported wallet for the first time
- Withdrawing a Moment to another wallet will result in the withdrawn Moment not counting towards your Top Shot Score, Set completions, or Challenges. These Moments would also not appear as an option to add to a Challenge Entry or Showcase as they would not be in your Dapper account.
- Depending on the browser you use, you may not see the full list of supported wallets. You can use a Chrome browser to view any wallets that we currently support.
How to Connect a Supported Wallet to Dapper
To connect a supported wallet to Dapper, simply navigate to your Dapper Wallet. If you are accessing your Dapper account via NBA Top Shot, hover over the person icon in the top right corner of your screen and select My Dapper Wallet. Once in your Dapper account, select Inventory from the menu on the left. Your Inventory will display your entire NFT collection, including your Top Shot collection in an easy-to-read grid.
From there, select the Moment you wish to send, scroll toward the bottom of the pop-up, and click Connect Wallet on the bottom right of the screen.
Once you select Connect Wallet, you will be prompted to select the wallet of your choice (depending on your browser) and confirm your details.
How to Withdraw an NBA Top Shot Moment
Once your wallet is connected, you can send an eligible Moment to that wallet by selecting Send NFT and then confirming the transaction.
If this is your first time sending a Moment to a newly connected wallet, there are two additional, one-time-only (per connected wallet) conditions that must be met:
- Your wallet must be initialized for NBA Top Shot. To do so, simply click Confirm, as pictured below.
- For the safety of our community, there is also a one-time, 24-hour review period before NFTs are transferred to newly connected wallets.
Once confirmed (and the 24-hour review period has passed), your Moment will be submitted and processed quickly. You will be able to view the transaction in the Activity History feed in your Dapper account.
How to Send NBA Top Shot Moments Back into Dapper
To send your Moments back into your Dapper account, you will first need your Flow address. You can access this in two different ways:
First, head to your Dapper Wallet and click on your username on the upper right-hand side of the page. From the drop-down menu, you will see your Flow address under your email address.
Otherwise, you can access your Flow address by clicking on the plus button available at the top of your NFT Inventory screen.
Once you click that link, you can copy your Flow address from the Receiving NFTs screen, pictured below. After you have copied your Flow address, you will have to navigate to your connected wallet and proceed through its specific process to send your NFTs back to Dapper.