You can now view the activity history on your Dapper account – your purchases, sales, withdrawals, and pending transactions – in an easy-to-read feed displayed directly below your Dapper Balance on your account's Home tab. Navigate to the settings icon in the top right corner near the activity icon and select My Dapper Wallet and select the Home tab at the top of the menu. Scroll down to find the following feed view of your transaction history:
On this page, you can click on specific events such as an NBA Top Shot purchase to view the full details, such as what the purchase was for. Once you click on an activity, you will be directed to a page similar to the one below.
Using the Activity History
If you want to refine your feed and view only a subset (or subsets) of your activity history, you can do so by using different filters. You can filter by:
- All transactions
- Dapper Balance purchases
- Dapper Balance adjustments, including any promotional deposits
- Dapper Balance withdrawals
- Pack purchases
- Marketplace purchases
- Marketplace sales
- Pending transactions (this includes any payments or sales still in a Pending state)
Simply select Show Filters to see all the filtering options at your disposal. You may have more than one filter selected at a time.
Requesting a CSV Download
To request a CSV(comma-separated value) export of your activity history, select Request CSV download to get started. A few things to note:
- Only one CSV download can be made per day. The download will remain active for 24 hours.
- A new CSV can be generated 24 hours after an initial request.