On the NBA Top Shot App, you can purchase packs using in-app purchases. New collectors can purchase one of our Tip-Off Packs and other collectors can turn on notifications to receive the latest updates on app-exclusive packs or upcoming drops.
Please Note: Purchases in-app cannot be made using your Dapper Wallet or Balance at this time.
App Store - iPhone
If you're using an iPhone, you will be able to complete a purchase using a saved or new payment method associated with your Apple ID. You can view the list of available payment methods for your country on Apple's support page here.
Apple will group certain purchases together so if you find a charge that you don't recognize, we recommend checking your purchase history first to confirm the charges. You can follow the steps below to view your purchase history:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases
- Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in
- Tap Purchase History
- Your purchase history appears. Tap Last 90 Days, then select your chosen date range.
Following the steps above should provide you with an itemized list of your recent purchases. You can also check out Apple's support article here for further details. If there is an additional charge you're unsure of please feel free to reach out to our Support Team with a screenshot of your purchase history.
Google Play Store - Android
If you're using an Android device, you will be able to complete in-app purchases using a saved or new payment method that the Google Play Store has available for your country. You can view a list of the available payment methods for your country on Google's support page here.
To view your pack purchase history, you can follow the steps below:
- On your mobile device, open the Play Store
- At the top right, tap your profile icon
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions > Budget & History
- Tap Purchase History. From here, you will be able to see all of your purchases made on the Play Store
For more details on how to view your purchase history, check out Google's support page here. If you're having issues with your pack purchase please feel free to reach out to our Support Team with a screenshot of your purchase history.