Quests → Challenges
Starting on August 18, 2021, it was announced that starting with the Okoro Quest, all Showcase Quests will be known as Showcase Challenges. Prizes that are specific Moment™ NFTs will become Challenge Rewards and include the Challenge Reward Indicators and Collector Score point values associated with it. All previous Moments earned from Quests will not be designated as Challenge Rewards.
- Showcase Challenges are experimental in nature. Relevant requirements and prizes will often change from one Showcase Challenge to another. Please refer to the links above for the most up-to-date rules for each one.
- Showcases can be created manually via the My Showcases section or with assistance by using the Showcase Challenges feature. The latter will automatically label the Showcase with the correct name for the Challenge. However, since only one submission per Challenge is allowed, please only choose one of the two methods. If you accidentally created two, simply delete one of them.
- If you're assembling your Showcase Challenge reliant on the outcome of a specific game before the conclusion of the game, it is your responsibility to verify that all Moments are accurate/eligible per the requirements listed in the Challenge's blog post. The Marketplace search filter for eligible Moments will be refreshed after the blog is updated with the necessary requirements.
- When completing Showcase Challenges, we always recommend doing so well in advance. Waiting until the last minute increases the risk of potential errors.
- If you delist a Moment in your Showcase after creating it, it may be removed from your Showcase. To verify that your active Showcase still contains all required Moments, navigate to Collection > My Showcases.
- In order to stay eligible for the Showcase Challenge, please do not list any of the required Moments for sale until after the Showcase Challenge has finished and any relevant prizes have been delivered.
- When editing a Showcase, all Moments will be available to add into your Showcase, including ineligible ones. You are responsible for double-checking the criteria of the relevant Showcase Challenge before carefully selecting eligible Moments. When creating a Showcase, your collection is automatically filtered to only show eligible Moments. However, this doesn't happen when you manually edit the Showcase. This is why we encourage you to double-check the criteria before selecting and saving.
- If one of your Moments is already listed for sale, you can still add it to a new Showcase. However, you will see a popup notification that warns you about this action. If the Moment sells during the Showcase Challenge, your Showcase would not be eligible unless you are able to replace the Moment with another eligible one before the deadline. Due to this risk, we recommend only adding Moments that are not actively listed. Delisting should always be done before adding a Moment to a Showcase.
- When labeling your Showcase, please make sure the name is listed exactly as required in the corresponding blog of that specific Showcase Challenge.
- You are welcome to edit the name of your Showcase or the specific Moments inside of it as long as you save all changes before the Showcase Challenge deadline.
- Some Showcase Challenges will only last 24 hours, while others may last a week. The duration of future Showcase Challenges may be longer or shorter. As always, please confirm all parameters in the blog post for that specific Showcase Challenge.